I will be missing the concert this year. Having a final presentation for my minor thesis on 18th of July. The lineup for this year seems really nice as well. There will be Kara! Jay Park! Mizz Nina! Justin Beiber! Suddenly feel like doing Kara's signature hip shake in their video Step. :D argh. The tickets are normally easily won from competitions, but some people will sell the tickets online too cause sometimes they need the money or they just can't make it. so try getting your tickets! Have a good time. If i were you, i won't miss the chance. :) Visit : http://worldstage.mtvasia.com/ for more info. :)
1) Bring an umbrella for the long waiting line as sometimes you will be under the hot sun for quite sometime before entering (1-2hours).
2) While waiting, try and win passes to get in the 'x zone', the one nearer to the stage, but first you have to stand out in the crowd to be chosen to play a game. :)
3) Have a strict and don't mess with me face as late comers will try to squeeze in front of you to get nearer to the stage.
4) Get used to the pushing and touching in the crowd, maybe go with a guy friend or a bouncer?
5) Shout your hearts out! no one cares. :)