Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Catch up Intians

well the saturday started when i woke up and called kerry asking her wat time she will be in inti..she said she will be moving from her place at 9 something..so since we all predicted that she will get lost finding her way to inti :X..i decided to move late..
tiba tiba, got a call frm my agents saying that i need a blood test to certify that i do not have HIV and i have antibodies to fight hepatitis B as soon as possible..OH NO..so i rushed out frm the house and reached the BP lab at 10 something..no customer, YES! kena cucuk 4 times oni got 3cc of blood, NO! it really hurt..coz they could not find my vein.
Headed to inti, speeding..kerry reached be4 me~..lucky tak kena marah.
well actually our real plan was to bring carly on a suprise trip to melaka but something came up so all our plans changed..
we went to jusco seremban instead to meet teckie and suddenly met cc &jenna. nice~..i wanted to eat fish head noodles but not open till evening; end up in mcd.


makan~ ( carly eat extra big mac and took a large set!)

i can finish mega mac..summore faster then the rest
p/s: 'i kena cucuk 4 times' purposely repeating it for kerry and carly..




8 comments:

Fui said...

How many times you recited "I kena cucuk four times!"??? HAHA! Luckily I didn't have to be blindfolded by your bra all the way till Malacca. That would be bleak!

Rique K Swee said...

Aiks~ 4 times muz hurt a lot wei... i kena cuck once but i did a few times blood test lo.. once for jpa, twice for visa... ish~ they drained me off my precious blood!! haha...

p/s: i miss m'sia mcd~~

WhyWai said...

got 2 type ppl that nurse hard to find their blood vein.

1. Too many fats
2. Not enof blood.

which one are u? ^,^

Fui said...

When you read this, first I want to say welcome back from Suid Afrika. Secondly, can give me that picture with my grumpy face when I was arguing with Rainie at Kerry's backseats? HAHA!

Dwen-Tjin said...

im in South Africa..i will be bac 5th of July..send to u after that..

Fui said...

Aiks. Never thought you would blog from Suid Afrika. So I heard people there use wireless mostly rather than like us here... lousy Streamyx.

Dwen-Tjin said...

ks: the drained oni 3cc of my blood so far..i hope no more draining of blood..sakit mann~

whywai : i think im both la..no wonder so hard

carly: i was looking at the pic.. and the face expression is exactly like the one that is on my blog currently..haha..yeah itz nice blogging from ther and i had a lot of time when my mum was at the conference..they still use line and u need to pay for it even in the airport..so KLIA rox!

Rique K Swee said...

3cc wor... gals nid more blood lei~ hehe...