Monday, August 18, 2008

Schedules before leaving for studies

well im practically racing from one place to another since Friday..having two or even 3 gatherings or dinner or makan or whatever you call it. been really tired but i really had a lot of fun. diden have this much fun in a looong time~
What i did so far=
  • pizza's burfday
  • dinner with kelly 
  • gathering with ex alevel classmates
  • mamak-ing
  • family day out
  • karoeke with my schoolmates


just when u think everything is going as planned.i got a call regarding my uni registration day that the attire would be a white shirt, black skirt and dark shoes..you're killing me! i thought you said formal? NOW, i gotta find a way in my stupid pack schedule to go shopping for a black skirt and dark shoes. and this time i definitely would not get a good buy cause i will be rushing.I regret not buying the black skirt in times square that day.

p/s:

No comments: