Wednesday, June 24, 2009

moving out n moving on

im done with exams for this semester! so happy~lets say HOORAY! but im packing my stuff up because we have to move out from our hostel to make way for new students coming in, for the next year~ did i mention i miss my kosan(hostel), WELL I DO~ im feeling it now! i love you, bale padjadjaran..
i'll be moving out to a place called Flamingo in Sukawening, quite close to the uni with a whole new environment. wish me luck on that..
On the other hand, since exams were over, we went Bandung for 2 days, bought lotsa stuff as usual.need to control myself or not i will be officially broke soon..lucky going back Malaysia in few more days! wee hoo~







my official addiction



Hope everyone will have a great holiday ya! PEACE~


1 comment:

darryl said...

HAPPY HOLIDAY TJIN!

look you super cheerful! lol.. is that pacifier to be sucked?