Thursday, July 9, 2009

tribute to the 'KING'

Did you watch the tribute to Michael Joseph Jackson show? well try watching it..
I only listened to his music, don't know him personally ( of course lah!) but i felt something when i watched the show, i felt sad, cried all my tears for him, luckily i was alone watching the live telecast.huhu..
it seems that when people are gone, then only we appreciated them truly , then only we regret for not helping out, not saying what we wanted to, not doing what we intended to..procrastination and forgetfulness, we blame those characteristics, so that we don't feel bad about ourselves, " oh i forgot, sorry" , this phrase rings in my ear all the time and i say it too~ why can't we change! why can't i change..

2 comments:

darryl said...

it's truly a tragic death and i too, mourn for his death. I'm guilty of slandering too, so i should say: sorry MJ

Dwen-Tjin said...

me too, sorry MJ