Tuesday, December 1, 2009

AIDS day

i just realised its AIDs Awareness Day..so sweet of you to give me a ribbon, to remind me, people are suffering from AIDs all around the world but i don't know what i can do about it. yes~ i wear the ribbon to remind me & others, but will that make a difference? i want to make a difference, i want to help. but what do i do? im sure wearing the red ribboned pinned to my black blouse may cause questions with people who are not aware and this may give me a chance to explain, but other than that what can we do? how do we help? how do we make the difference felt by everyone, impact the whole country? im lost~ 



AND i lost my pencil box, its not a very big problem, but my favourite stationary are in there, my pendrive and some money..i was too busy packing to go for the camp and didn't have time to check for it. it's lost, and i don't know who took it, i just realised its so important..typical human, when u lose something u start blaming yourself why didn't u take care of it.haih~ a clear plastic bag filled with a black pen is all im left with..

2 comments:

Agung said...

do u want me to buy pencil box for u??

hahaha

Dwen-Tjin said...

hehe..nvm..thanks~ :)