Thursday, July 15, 2010

Grannie :)

a blog post for grannie~ :)
Well, since last time i have been hearing stories from my friends about their grandmas.really nice stories indeed.i don't really know a lot about my grandma, as some of you may know, my biggest problem is my language barrier. i can't really speak chinese, what more hokkien. although i'm hokkien lang ok.i know quite embarrassing but i understand can't speak.
so grannie will always say something, and if i understand i will ans, with oh good (chin hoe) or a sweet smile :D or a laugh and a *i totally understand you* face. i even resorted in talking to her in BM. she understands! one Malaysia~ what a good granddaughter rightttttt? NOT! so i guess i need to buck up on my hokkien language. but no one speaks to me, even my parents use english at home.i have improved talking hokkien to myself :| i think~
oh btw,now grannie has started walking again~ before this she was so weak she had to be assisted when walking. but now she's much much healthier~ yippie~ she even went out to eat rojak with us. her appetite is still good~ last time she would say something like 'no need lah'( mien lah) when we asked her out~
Hip hip horray for grannie~ stay healthy yaaa~ :D


p/s: the words in bracket = hokkien language, i spelt it how it would sound if you pronounced it out loud.:P

No comments: