Tuesday, March 1, 2011

El Shaddai Community Service

El Shaddai Creative Church had their free medical and dental treatment recently, at a secluded school somewhere in Lembang. and yours truly had the chance to borrow her energy.haha!
i got used to seeing dental treatments done on school chairs, sterilization of equipments using only alcohol, people of all types of problems crowding a small school. It wasn't a suprise, but the experience was different this time compared to being a "runner" in my batch community service or just checking the plaque index at a nearby school, i got to assist and watch. Assisting with the light( not qualified) BUT i had the best vip view ever. It was awesome. I would love to go again in 3 months time. thanks to Bel for the experience.
Sports day! Sports Day! It's here again. makes me wanna try out for some games. but I know my capability has never been the best. I can play most games, but being the best is a different story! :) Hope i get to find my forte soon.
p/s: i may look weak but i know whats happening :|

No comments: