Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lily and Rose

Ever went for a manicure or pedicure before? : D . I went for my very first pedicure recently and my second time for a manicure. Its always fun to have someone pamper you especially after working for hours in the clinic. I still feel a little awkward though, when going for all these pampering sessions, as i tend to feel bad for the workers that are doing the job especially when it involves the feet.
I have yet to try a full body massage, that will be next on the list.
My manicure and pedicure was done at Lily and Rose, a boutique cum beauty salon and reflexology. They even have a cafe. The boutique is wonderful if your looking for clothes that screams the summer, flowers, laces and ruffles. As for the mani and pedi, it was not up to our expectation actually, it was done in a rushed manner. We didn't feel it was a great experience, its not horrible either. :)



I just found Wondergirls "Be my Baby" and i love it.  i may be outdated but this song is so addictive. give it a try. :)


p/s: 



No comments: