Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Parasailing in Penang :)

My First Parasailing! Super adrenaline rush. I just went for it, although my stomach was crazily churning, body shivering, heart pounding. 
Parasailing can be done at Tanjung Bungah Beach or Batu Ferringhi Beach in Penang. We actually walked through the Flamingo Hotel at Tanjung Bungah and reached the beach for water sports. They offer a variety of water sports such as jet skis, the 'donut', banana boat and etc. Parasailing cost me RM60 after a little bargaining. :P

Since I was freaking out, they offered an instructor to parasail with me. foc. *accepted happily* They also guarantee that you won't get wet, since i wasn't ready to take a dip in the sea water :) The experience of taking off and landing was a bit frightening, but it was all good as sailing while enjoying the calm winds with an awesome sunset, was all worth it. :D next flight off a boat, alone? muahaha..

excited yet freaking out

some instructions before the flight

A video of taking off! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


No comments: