Monday, February 10, 2014

Chinese New Year 2014

Thank God for this Chinese New Year back with family and friends :) This new year reminded me of my classmates, and how they tried to make the best new year ever for the past years by cooking and eating together, watching horror movies (which i strongly protested against), laughing, giggling, teasing and dancing crazily. Thinking of it makes me smile gleefully. :)

Instead this year, i got to meet up with all my relatives! nearly all :) My dad and mum's family are huge as both of them have more than 10 siblings each.. imagine that! I can't keep track of my nieces and nephews anymore. All of them have grown and the numbers are increasing. Well, the more the merrier! :)
Not to forget, meeting up with old friends and new ones made this year full of huatness (prosperity).  It can't get any better than this, or can it?

handfull of cousins

Reunion dinner

welcome to the minion hall of fame :)



Another dinner :)

Visiting :)

Visiting :D
*more pictures to come* as chinese new year lasts for 15 days, don't forget to collect those angpaos :P

p/s: simple sweet song. love it. you might too?


No comments: