Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hout Bay and Cape Town

The weather is WINTER and there are still surfers in the sea..what are they trying to prove?
look at the scenery ( my face looks like a laughing goo-goo head)


Hout Bay
A boat ride to see the cute seals, YAY. Rocking boat all the way, NO~. I nearly fell off the boat. A boat ride in winter should not be on the list of things to do, in summer its definitely much nicer.


a seal (it got lost from its colony..poor seal), the coat is brownish compared to the one's in sea world.



the colony of seals
Ostrich farm in Cape Town. Not to view the Ostriches though. But to eat ostrich meat. I can’t believe I ate it too. You can’t blame me, it was really cold and I was hungry. Delicious.The meat is cooked on a wood fire and bread too. If you’re heading to South Africa. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. You can never taste ostrich this nice other than here. The meat was medium rare. You know I’m always against food with blood. But this really changed my views but only for this restaurant. As you can’t taste the bloody taste at all.

ostrich meat ( yummy, a must try)

No comments: