Thursday, July 10, 2008

Table Mountain Cape Town

On the first day we just reached Jo'berg South Africa, second day,we were on a flight again, this time to beautiful city,Cape Town.

First stop Table Mountain. Its name was due to its shape which is like a table. Duh~. The clouds surrounding it makes it look like a table with a table cloth. Up on table mountain, B-E-A-U-tiful scenery. Real true scenic beauty. Two ways of going up, you can choose to hike up(3 hours) or a get on the cable car (2 minutes). The place was so cold. 8 degrees and you want me to hike. NO WAY! So we went on the cable car.



table mountain



for suicidals only

the hills are suppose to look like a lion..go figure
p/s: i ate chinese food take-away for dinner, Ma-Po Taufu which costs R25, all worth it. First time I ate it is was with Yi Ming, this is my second time and it was tastier. Seriously, its super nice. I thought it wouldn’t be spicy, but I was so wrong it was spicy as ever, which I liked.

3 comments:

darryl said...

WALAO! such a B-E-A-U-tiful scenery!!! I wish I'm there now. HAHA.. didnt know Africa has such a nice place..

it doesnt look like a lion, to me, it looks like a boob (one side)

Anonymous said...

cantiknyer tempat itu ..
saya juga mau pergi ..
tjin .. berapakah trip itu cost? saya juga nak pergi ..

Dwen-Tjin said...

darryl: when u look properly looks like a lion lying on its side~
yaya cape town very beautiful..

zw:whole trip a..air ticket around rm 4600, the tour was rm 5000 +accomodation for 3 days..den the rest im not sure, but itz very expensive..i wouldnt have gone if my mum diden have a conference..coz her trip is paid for tats why..
but, anyway, if u plan to go i wanna go safari again!