Monday, May 17, 2010

Mixed it!

orait, its been so looong since i updated my bloggie. and almost everytime i post a new post, it always consists of the word 'exam', well, tmr i will be having my ortho lab exam. the exams are never ending, but i know they are for my own good. so let's conquer it together.FKG08!
orait then, IT got married..owh yeahhh..

and i found some super uber cute stuff on the net:
like below a dentist set made from play dohhh..hehe. it reminds me of when i was young, played with home made dough.plain but memorable till today.


and then came this super cute watch, don't really like the watch part of it, butttttt the design gets an A+ from me..:)




3 comments:

Hamiza said...

u miss me?

EvA said...

Aww play doh!!! So cute. The watch is cool too, but as you said, the clock part could've been better. Still an interesting watch though. You should get one. ;D

Teckie said...

wah...the playdoh set...not bad ar...
hahaha...the teeth very dirty leh...
so many plaque...
hahaha...i m going to put this on FB!