Monday, January 9, 2012

Volcano Run (Tangkuban Perahu)

'Why am i here' this was running through my mind when i was following a group called 'Indorunners' *a group of people who loves running* up the tangkuban perahu volcano. With a stamina of 3 on a scale of 10. what am i doing here? lol. the trail wasn't even half completed and i was drained of all energy.
Wearing a huge raincoat, i endured rain, strong winds and a challenging terrain. I was on all fours most of the time, to prevent myself from slipping and falling as it was very slippery. Using my fingers like claws into the terrain.haha. But i MADE IT, with help of course! everyone was so supportive, and ever ready to lend a hand. the company was superb.
after all the trail running. was a scrumptious traditional meal at Tabuga, Punclut.
Asked if i would do it again. YES without a doubt! :)





p/s: my stamina needs some working on. :)

No comments: